Do you want to Make your Computer Touch Screen For Free?
Here we will explain some reliable methods to do so.
Touch screens are no longer only available on mobile phones rather TVs, laptops, and even the new Windows 8 will have a touch screen.
Nowadays people want a touch screen in everything whether it is a laptop or computer.
In this article, we will mention how to Make your Computer Touch Screen For Free.
How to Make your Computer Touch Screen For Free
You can use the Air Bar tools to Make your Computer Touch Screen For Free.
It is a small plug located at the bottom of the laptop’s machine display. Here is the process:
- You just have to connect the Air Bar with your laptop or computer.
- Then Air Bar will emit some hidden lights on your laptop screen which are used to track touch screen gestures and movements.
- Then it will translate the movements and gestures into similar inputs, allowing you to use the gestures, sweep, and zoom with your hands.
How to Turn on the Touchscreen in Windows 10 and 8
You just need to access the Device Manager to activate the touch screen in Windows 10 and 8.
You have to use the control panel to access the Device Manager, but you can quickly access the taskbar directly from the search box.
Here is the process:
- “Choose” the search box on your taskbar.
- “Sort” Device Manager.
- Choose “Device Manager”.
- “Choose” the arrow second to Human Interface Devices.
- “Choose” HID-compliant touch screen.
- “Choose” Action at the lid of the window.
- Choose Enable Device.
- Confirm that your touchscreen works.
Calibrate the touch screen
If your PC’s touch screen is not working properly, try to figure out how it can help to fix the issue.
There are a few steps you can take to calibrate the touchscreen on your laptop.
- Open the Control Panel.
- Find and click the Tablet PC Settings option. If Category View is utilized in the Control Panel, it is under Hardware and Sound.
- In the Tablet PC Settings window, on the Display tab, and under the Display Options area, press the Calibrate button.
Calibrate the touch screen in Windows
You must follow the on-screen instructions.
When you are shown in different locations, you will be prompted to press the cross share icon on the screen.
Disable Touch Screen
If you want to disable the touchscreen on your laptop, consider these steps.
- Open Device Manager in Windows.
- To expand and display hardware devices under that section, press the arrow to the left of the Human Interface Devices option in the list.
- In the list, you will see the touch screen device according to HID.
- Then right-click it.
- You can also select the option to disable the device in the popup menu.
How to Force Windows to Check for a Touchscreen
If your device manager does not have an HID-enabled touch screen entry, there could be two main reasons.
The first is that Windows doesn’t have the feeling that you have a touch screen, which can be fixed by scanning hardware changes.
The second is that you don’t even have a touch screen.
If your device has a touch screen and you believe it, this method will force Windows to check it:
- If you don’t already have Device Manager open, choose the search box on your taskbar, type Device Manager, and then click Device Manager to open the backup.
- To expand the list, choose the arrow next to Human Interface devices to verify that you do not see the touch screen according to the HID.
- Choose the action from the toolbar.
- Then choose Scan for hardware changes.
- There is a touch screen according to HID, for its information select the list of Human Interface Devices.
- If the Windows hardware wizard finds your touch screen, check to see if it works. If not, go to the next section and check for driver updates.
If it doesn’t see your touch screen, you may have a hardware problem, or your device may not have a touch screen at all.
Do You Need a Touchscreen in Windows 10?
No, Windows 10 laptops and 2-in-1 devices do not technically need a touch screen.
This means you can escape the situation when you find out that the touch screen is disabled.
Disabling the touch screen prevents unintentional inputs, such as when you want to click on things you didn’t have to press, so most people choose to do without this feature.
One of the main reasons why the touch screen function on a Windows 10 device is that it can easily accomplish certain tasks, as pressing the screen usually takes less time than moving the mouse and pressing on a small trackpad.
In some cases, a touch screen and compatible pen device will allow you to use your Windows 10 laptop, 2-in-1, or tablet in the same way you can use a drawing tablet.
If you’re working on a graphic design, this is a great way to get extra functionality from a touch screen capable of operating Windows 10 devices.
Turn your computer to Touch Screen
Yes, you can now turn the screen of your laptop or PC into a touch screen with the help of a new tool called Air Bar.
Touch screens have become very popular on laptops these days, and many are interested in having laptop touch screens, but not every laptop or desktop model has this particular feature.
Swedish company Neonode has introduced to you a new device, the Air Bar, which can convert touch technology from your non-touch laptop to virtually any computer into notebooks.
Moreover, you can buy a gaming laptop with a touch screen feature.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I make my computer touch screen?
- Allow the touch screen.
- Unlock the Device Manager in Windows.
- Press the arrow to the left of the Human Interface Devices choice in the catalog, to improve and indicate the hardware devices under that category.
- Discover and right=click the HID=compliant touch screen device in the catalog.
Is it possible to make a laptop touch screen?
Yes, that is not impossible, now you can turn to Make your Computer Touch Screen For Free with a new tool called Air Bar.
Touch screens have become a popular feature on laptops these days, and now most laptops are moving towards touch screens, but not every desktop or laptop model comes with touch screen features.
What is Air Bar?
The Air Bar of your non-touch Windows 10 notebook has touch screen features.
The smooth, lightweight device emits a hidden light field on the laptop screen which can sense the touch of your finger.
Many people can easily select by touching the laptop screen, but feel that it is not a touch screen.
How do I know if my laptop is a touch screen?
The best way to tell is to look at the features of the laptop model.
A touch screen is a hardware functionality, if you do not have a touch screen laptop, you can not make it a touch screen by changing the software on your laptop.
If your computer or laptop already has a touch screen function then you can simply enable it by following a few simple steps.
But if your laptop or computer does not have touch screen functions then you have to make some changes as we have discussed above how to Make your Computer Touch Screen For Free.
I hope, after this, you will be able to use this feature on your computer.