Is your phone screen broken or not working due to some other issue and you are having trouble?
You want to turn off your phone, but the question is to turn off the screen of your Samsung phone without touching it, then you will learn the answer in this guide on how to turn off a Samsung without a touch screen.
Now you can solve your problem by reading the following method.
Turn off a Samsung without a touch screen with this method:
Due to Forced Restart process:
- To do this, press the volume down button and the Power key for 10 seconds.
- Now the galaxy a50 has to be turned off.
- Get started with recovery mode.
- When the screen is off, you need to release the volume down button and immediately press the volume up button.
- Then turn off galaxy a50 recovery.
- When the Galaxy A50 logo appears, release both keys.
- Now, all you have to do is wait until your phone reaches recovery mode.
- Now power off the recovery mode.
- Once in recovery mode, use the volume down button to highlight the power off option.
- Now make sure you turn it off.
- Then turn off your phone by pressing the power key.
- Doing so will turn your Samsung mobile without touching the screen.
how to turn off Samsung’s phone without a touch screen? [Galaxy S7]
Now you will see how to turn off a Samsung Galaxy S7 phone without a touch screen.
- First, connect the Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge to the wall charger with a USB cable to make sure it is charging.
- Now you have to hold down the volume down button and the power button for about 7 seconds.
- Also, release the power button and turn up the volume down button.
- Finally, close the Galaxy S7 or S7 edge. You can check that the screen is awake.
Control Your Phone With Voice:
You can now access your phone using voice and facial expressions.
You can navigate your phone with your voice and facial expressions with the right apps.
Of course, these solutions will only work if you can install the app from your phone’s touch screen Play Store.
Install it on your phone via the Play Store web interface.
You can disable touch screen input on your phone until your screen recovers.
Uninstall third-party apps:
You must uninstall third-party applications that may cause you problems.
The most important thing you should do is if the touch screen works perfectly while in safe mode.
This can be a little daunting for you, especially when you know it.
No matter which app is causing the problem, once you know which app it is, it will solve your problem.
Wipe cache distribution:
For this, you have to run your phone in recovery mode but it is very effective especially when the problem is due to a service or app which has corrupt cash.
The cache is a temporary file that allows your phone to work easily and completely through the system itself, but it can be corrupted and when that happens, it can cause problems for you. ۔
Here’s how to fix it.
- You must first turn off the device.
- Then hold down the Volume Up key and Bixby key, now hold down the Power key.
- When the Android logo appears, all three keys must be released.
- Displays the message ‘Installing system update’ 30 to 60 seconds before the System Recovery menu options appear.
- Then the volume down key has to be pressed several times to highlight the wipe cache partition.
- Then press the power key to select.
- To highlight them, press the volume down key and select the power key.
- Hit the power button to restart the Samsung phone.
How do I turn off my phone if the touch screen doesn’t work?
First, you have to press and hold the power button to display the power menu, then if you are able you have to tap on restart.
If you can’t touch the screen to select the option, then on most devices you have to hold down the power button for several seconds to turn off your phone.
How can I manually turn off my Samsung phone?
- You’ll need to swipe down from the top of the screen using two fingers to open the full Quick Settings panel.
- Now tap the power off by tapping the power icon at the top right of the screen. Finally, you have to tap Power Off again to confirm.
How can I turn off my Samsung A51 without a touch screen?
To turn off the Samsung Galaxy A51 5G, press and hold the Bixby button on the side of the device, as well as the volume down button.
How can I turn off my Samsung A21s without a touch screen?
If your phone screen is completely broken.
You try to reduce the volume by pressing the power button while turning off the power plug.
If you do not have the power plugin, it just reboots.
How can I turn off my Samsung mobile without touching the screen?
If you need to turn off your mobile phone without using the touch screen:
- First, release it by pressing the volume up button.
- Then you have to do the same with the volume down button.
- Now press the lock / unlock button until your phone screen turns off, turns on, and never shuts off again.
How do I turn off my Android without a screen?
- To do this, hold down the power for about 15 seconds, then release.
- The second solution is to hold the volume down and power buttons simultaneously for 20 seconds.
- The third solution is to release the power button once.
- How can I turn off my phone when the screen does not work?
- First, you need to open the Settings app and select General.
- Then at the bottom of the list, find the shutdown option and select it. This will prompt the screen to show a slide to power off the slider. Finally slide the slide to turn off your phone.