Does your Android Flashlight not work and you are worried? You are on the right spot.
A flashlight is a very strong component.
You do not need to worry because we will tell you some of the solutions that will work fine for sure.
Below is the list of methods with tutorials you can try to solve the problem of the Android flashlight. Try these techniques to get rid of such irritating issue.
- Basic Take: Restart the phone
- Delete Camera app data
- Try Android safe mode
- Use a different flashlight app
- Factory reset the phone
- Reset Your App Preference Settings
- Use a third-party flashlight app
Basic Take: Restart the phone:
This method can work very well for you.
If a particular app or process conflicts with the Flashlight, a simple reboot will fix it.
All you have to do is hold down the power button and select “Power Off” from the menu.
Then wait 10-15 seconds and turn it on again. This explains the difficulty in maximum cases.
Delete Camera app data to turn on flashlight:
If the flashlight doesn’t work when taking pictures or making videos, then rearranging the camera app data will solve the problem. Here’s how to do it right.
- First, you have to go to the “Settings” phone and tap on “Applications”.
- Now you have to search and tap on “Camera”.
- Then click on “Storage” and again on “Clear Data”.
- Now your camera will reset the app, which will fix the flashlight not working.
Try Android safe mode:
Like other operating systems, Android has a secure mode that prevents third-party software from interfering with the phone’s operations.
If the special app prevents the flashlight from working, it will have to work in safe mode.
There are many ways to access Safe Mode on roid devices, you will find the right way to access Safe Mode on your Android device with this guide.
- When you’re in Safe Mode, you need to turn on the flashlight with both the notification bar button and the camera app.
- Now the flashlight starts working in safe mode, then a recently installed app interferes with it.
- You can find the problem by uninstalling the recently installed apps one by one.
Use a different flashlight app:
If the Flash notification bar button doesn’t work, using a third-party app will fix the problem.
You can find hundreds of Flashlight apps on the Play Store, but it would be better if you try the Flashlight Android app.
The app will not ask for any cowardly permission.
And it can be borrowed very skillfully.
If using a third-party app solves the problem, then the next solution would be to eliminate the bugs of such software.
Factory reset the phone:
Don’t give up right now. When you reset your phone, you run the risk of losing all your data.
Now all your preferences are rearranged. This refreshes your phone.
- Now almost anyone can solve the problem of software that prevents your android flashlight from working.
- You need to make sure that before resetting the phone, you have backed up your important data so that your data is safe. Once you’ve done that, follow the instructions below:
- You want to support the Management” option in “Settings” and also on “Reset”.
- Now you have to tap on the “Factory Data Reset” option and then tap on “Reset Device” at the very bottom.
Reset Your App Preference Settings:
There’s also a strong possibility that you’ve tweaked the app’s preferences incorrectly, and that the flashlight doesn’t work.
App preferences include inactive applications, default applications, as well as app permissions.
All you have to do is obey these points.
- First, you go to the phone settings.
- Now you have to click on Applications.
- When this is done you have to click on the three vertical dots menu in the upper right corner then select the reset app preferences.
- Now confirm the prompt, it will reset it for you.
Use a third-party flashlight app:
If your flashlight doesn’t work with the notification bar button۔
- You can turn on your flashlight using a third-party application.
- This will reduce your anxiety to some extent.
- You will discover numerous such applications on the Google Play Store.
- You can try the Flashlight app.
- The best part is that it works without permission and works easily.
How do I turn on the flashlight on the Samsung phone?
Turn on a flashlight on an Android device using quick settings.
- All you have to do is swipe down from the top of the screen to display the quick settings icons.
- Now you have to find the “Flashlight” icon and tap it.
- Your flashlight should be on now.
Why can’t I turn on my flashlight?
You will need to restart the phone.
- If a particular app or action conflicts with the Flashlight, a simple reboot can fix it.
- All you have to do is hold down the power button and select “Power Off” from the menu.
- Now you have to wait 10-15 seconds and turn it on again.
- Now your problem will be solved.
How can I operate my flashlight?
- Can I turn on a flashlight on an android phone borrowing quick settings?
- Now swipe down from the top of the screen to display the quick settings icons.
- Also, discover the “Flashlight” icon and press it.
- Now you have to tap the flashlight icon a second time to turn it off.
The following solutions can fix Android Flashlight.
If this is a software issue and your Android Flashlight is still not working, then it will be a hardware issue. Because this problem is rare. Hope your problem is solved.