If you have a question in your mind, how to easily retrieve deleted text messages on android phone? No need to worry, in this article we will show you some easy ways to recover deleted text messages. Following this, you can retrieve your message.
How to retrieve deleted text messages on android phone
Although the Android phone does not have a recycle bin and there is no end button for deleting text messages on Android, it is possible to retrieve deleted text messages from Android.
When you delete a text message from your Android phone, it does not delete that message from the phone’s memory space.
This will replace deleted messages as “unused”.
If you still use the Android phone after deleting your messages, the deleted messages are already overwritten by the new data and cannot be retrieved, especially when the messages have been deleted for a long time.
How to retrieve deleted text on an Android phone using recovery software?
If you want to recover lost text messages on your Android in a fast and reliable way, then data recovery software is the best option.
This app restores accidentally deleted posts like magic.
Therefore, an Android data recovery software such as Drfone.
Download Fone, FonePaw, or Tenorshare UltData to search for deleted text.
You can easily use any software for you.
Once you have configured the data recovery software on the computer.
You have to enable USB debugging on your mobile phone. Borrow a USB cable to attach to your computer.
Retrieve deleted text on Android borrowing Dr.Fone data recovery software on your PC:
- You set up the phone on the PC and launch it.
- You want to enable USB debugging on Android device.
- Now attach the Android phone to the PC with a USB cable.
- Next, select Data Recovery on the Dr.Fone interface.
- Now click on Recover Phone Data in the side panel.
- You must select the messages in the next window, then click.
- Dr.Fone will now verify your phone for deleted SMS messages.
- Now you get a preview of recoverable text messages.
- Now select the messages you want to retrieve.
- Click the Recover button to get started.
- Now by opening the Messages app on your phone to confirm the recovery, you are free to disconnect your phone from the PC.
- Here’s how to retrieve deleted text messages on Android phone. That’s great.
Recover Deleted Text Messages with Google Drive:
Most Android phones automatically back up <class = “component rich-tooltip reference-auto linker no-help” data-component-type = “reference-auto linker”> Google Drive.
If your phone makes automatic Google backups, you can easily recover your lost text messages.
This will just help if you have a backup.
Even retrieves trash messages.
You should also make sure that you restore the deleted text immediately as Google Drive updates its backup every 12 to 24 hours.
Begin the Google Drive app on your android phone:
- You press the three horizontal lines at the top left of the screen to press Backup.
- Now if you find the labeled section of this device, you have to tap your backup.
- Then on the details page, look for the SMS entry. Now you can restore your messages.
Backup text messages on Android:
You need to back up your data on your Android.
This significantly offsets the loss of your data. Here are two ways to backup your device.
Backup Android phone to PC using AutoPlay:
- Early, you want to attach your Android phone to the computer.
- Now when AutoPlay pops up on PC, click on “Open Folder” to view your device’s data.
- Finally, copy and paste your desired files and folders from your Android phone to your PC.
Backup Android Phone to Google Drive:
- What you have to do is go to your mobile phone’s settings.
- Then tap on “Backup and Reset”.
- Directly you have to test both “Auto restore” & “Back up my data”.
- Then add your Google Account by tapping “Backup Account”.
- You will need to go back to “Settings”. Under the Accounts section, tap “Google”.
- Finally, select the data you want to back up.
Restore Deleted SMS Messages Without a Backup:
If you haven’t backed up your messages and you’ve lost your messages, you can use some of the Android data recovery apps on the market to recover your messages.
One of these apps is Dr.fone and Android Data Recovery and another is PhoneRescue.
The rest of the apps work almost the same way.
It scans your phone for missing traces of lost messages, and you can select those messages and restore them to your phone.
Also, make sure that there is no guarantee that your text messages will be retrieved from these apps or not, but if you have not backed up then you have only this option left.
Where are the deleted messages stored on my Android phone?
Now we will talk about where the deleted texts are stored on your Android phone.
The Android phone operating system stores text messages in the phone’s memory, so even if they are deleted, they cannot be retrieved.
You can easily restore any deleted text messages from the Android Market text message backup application.
How do I recover deleted text messages?
Data recovery software is a great option for this.
Directly we come to the part where we discuss the middle ground.
If you need to retrieve your messages.
Data recovery software can be used to scan your phone for deleted content and retrieve anything that could be other than text.
Don’t worry, you can see many data recovery tools for Android devices with just one Google search.
Can I Restore deleted text without backup on an Android device?
How To Find Deleted Text From Your Android device Without Backup
- To do this, you need to connect your Android device by running the software. FoneDog
- Download and install Android Data Recovery now.
- Then you need to enable USB debugging on your computer.
- Then select the text message files to scan
- Finally, selectively restore text messages. Of course, now your problem will be solved.
How to Restore Deleted SMS on an Android Phone Without Root?
Deleted text is in a hidden folder in your phone memory, which is not accessible in regular File Explorer.
You will then need to root your Android phone, and when you do, the Android Data Recovery app will be able to access the deleted messages.
So, although many apps can recover deleted text messages from Android without rooting, it is very difficult to retrieve deleted messages without rooting.
How To Restore Deleted Messages On Your Android Without A PC?
If you think that third-party software cannot be used to recover deleted text messages from your Android phone, you are wrong.
You’ll find many messaging apps or services that help you better manage text messages.
These apps also have the option to retrieve your deleted text messages.
After reading this article, you may have realized that learning how to retrieve deleted text messages on android is not so easy.
However, there are ways that you can restore these lost files.
You should back up your data regularly to prevent it from being lost.
If you have created an Android backup then don’t be afraid of accidentally deleting something important.