If you are really curious about how to turn a picture into a PDF on computer then you are at the right place.
JPG or PNG can be converted to PDF, depending on the operating system of your computer.
You can convert PDF to JPG or PNG files to Windows and Mac computers, as well as PDF files of images on iPhone and Android smartphones.
Choose a Conversion Type
- Altogether there are two strategies to save an image and convert it into a PDF file so that you can print or share it easily. Then print to PDF. Printing the image to PDF is quicker than using a PDF conversion tool as most computers have this ability. The built-in PDF printer acts with any application on your computer from an image viewer to a web browser. It is the easiest and simplest method to use since it is named as an installed printer in any application on your computer. To convert your image to PDF simply select the PDF printer option rather than a regular printer and create a new PDF.
- Now export to PDF. Some image software applications just like Adobe Photoshop which already have an export to PDF option that works like print to PDF. Once you are ready to convert the image then choose the PDF to save option and you are set.
Convert Images into PDF in Mac and iOS
- The built-in PDF printer works from any software application on your Apple iOS computer.
- Now select and open the image on your computer.
- Move towards File -> Print or use the Command+P (keyboard shortcut).
- Now print menu item in macOS
- In the Print dialog box choose the PDF drop-down menu and then select Save as PDF.
- Select save as PDF option in macOS.
- Give a name to the new PDF and select Save.
These options are for both Windows and Mac computers. Although most editing software uses a built-in PDF printer to convert images to PDF, some editors do it a little differently, such as Adobe Photoshop.
- Firstly, open the picture in Photoshop.
- Either choose File -> Save As or press Ctrl+Shift+S [Windows], or Command+Shift+S[Mac OS].
- Now save as menu item in the Photoshop
- From the format, the list selects Photoshop PDF.
- Then from the Photoshop PDF format options select a file name and location, select file saving options, and then select Save.
- Now Save the PDF.
- So, in the Save Adobe PDF dialog box choose Compression.
- There are Compression options in Photoshop.
- Choose the picture Quality drop-down menu and select an option.
- After selecting image quality select Save PDF to save the file.
How to convert images into PDF On Windows/Computer
- Open Start now clicks on the Windows logo in the bottom left corner of the screen. The Start menu will show.
- For instance, if you need to convert a picture to your desktop or related available location, do right click on the picture click Open with, and tap on the photo to open the picture in the Photos app. If you do this you can go to the ‘click on the print icon.
- Categories photos! This will scan your computer for the Photos app, which is where all of your computer’s images are stored.
- Tap Photos, It should be at the top of the Start menu.
- Choose a picture to convert. Now tap a picture that you like to turn into a PDF to open the image.
- If you want to create a PDF with multiple icons in it, first Select at the top right of the photo window, then click each image you want to add to the PDF.
- Tap on the ‘Print’ icon. It is a printer-shaped outline on the upper right side of your window. This will cause the ‘Print’ menu to open.
- You can also tap Ctrl+P together.
- Choose the ‘Microsoft Print to PDF’ printer. Tap the ‘Printer’ drop-down box and then tap Microsoft Print to PDF in the resulting drop-down menu.
- Tap Print, It is present at the bottom of the menu. Doing so there will instantly open a window for you to save your file.
- Name the file, Type a name for your PDF into the ‘File name’ text box near the bottom of the window.
- Choose a save location. Tap a folder on the left side of the window to choose it as your PDFs save location.
- Tap on Save, It is in the bottom right corner of your window. Doing it will save your new PDF.
More on PDF:
How to turn a picture into a PDF On Android
- Download the free Picture to the PDF Converter app then Open the Google Play Store app now do the following steps.
- Firstly tap the search bar.
- In the search bar type in the image to the pdf converter and then tap Return or Search.
- Click the picture to the PDF Converter app that fits a sun, two mountains, and the word ‘PDF’.
- Tap to install.
- Click accept when prompted.
- Open the picture to PDF Converter, Tap open in the Google Play Store once the app finishes downloading, or click on the Image to PDF Converter app icon in the Android App Drawer.
- Click ＋ It is present in the top left corner of the screen. This will open a list of image locations on your Android.
- Choose an album, click the album or location from which you need to select images.
- Choose pictures to convert, click each picture that you like to add to your PDF file. You will now see a checkmark appear on the bottom right corner of each chosen picture.
- Tap ✓ It is on the top right corner of the screen. By doing so it will add the photos to your PDF’s list.
- Tap the ‘Convert’ icon. It matches a right-facing arrow next to a piece of paper that announces ‘PDF’ at the top of the screen. This will open the PDF page.
- Click on Save PDF. It is a blue button at the bottom of your screen. Your chosen image will be added into a PDF and saved in the image to the PDF Converter folder that is in your Android’s default storage location.
The following methods will be very helpful about how to turn a picture into a PDF on computer and converting image files (JPG or JPEG, PNG) to PDF.
I hope you have learned a lot from this article which will guide you well in converting pictures to PDF.