Here we will let you know about the dell laptop bios password reset tool and how you can manually reset or remove the BIOS password of DELL.
The BIOS stands for a basic input-output system and it is embedded on the motherboard of a computer on the chip of small memory.
The interface of BIOS is specially designed and furnished for the advanced PC and Laptop users.
Changing The Password of Dell Laptop BIOS
There are settings of BIOS that can prevent your PC from the problems related to the start of the computer quickly.
Moreover, it prevents systems from the loss of data and operating system loading problems.
To restrict any unknown and unauthorized person from the BIOS so that he can,t change our BIOS settings we can set a password for BIOS.
The important thing here is that we will also not be able to reach our BIOS password recovery dell.
Now we will discuss how we can reset dell laptop bios password in case we forget our old password. It doesn’t matter which model of Dell laptop you have.
When you know the BIOS password you can easily go to the BIOS settings and change or reset the new password easily for bios password recovery dell laptop.
- Turn on your PC when the logo of dell appears, then pre key F2 2 to 3 times.
- Go to the security menu after you get into the settings of BIOS. Then press enter after finding the admin password.
- Now you will see the text box of password from here you can reset the password by entering the new password in the text box or if you want to remove it is possible.
- Now leave the settings menu and save the changes you have made.
Using Prompt Command
We can also find the password of windows 10 using the command prompt.
- Log into your system after starting your PC.
- Now you have to run the command prompt as admin.
- After this you have to type the -o 70 10, -o 71 ff, and -q respectively.
- After this when you will restart the PC and close the command password will be removed.
Resetting BIOS password Using Date of System
- Log into your PC windows
- After this change the date of your system and restart it.
- Then boot to BIOS by clicking the F2 key
- You have to press “Alt+R” when it prompts for a password.
- After this windows will pop up. Now enter your new password and login to BIOS.
By Removing CMOS Battery
If you are able to access and find the CMOS of your battery then you can also change or remove the BIOS password of the Dell laptop by removing the battery of CMOS.
- For this, you have to disconnect the external power source from your dell laptop. Then remove the battery from your laptop.
- Now you have to find the CMOS battery from your PC.
- To drain all the remaining power of the system press the power button for at least 10 seconds.
- Now connect the battery again with your PC.
If any of the networks is not working for you then you can contact the technical support of DELL for help.
In many laptops of DELL, there is a default master password to clear the password of BIOS. You can also make a call to the technical support of DELL.
Moreover, you can use a bios password cracker dell laptop tool.
Here we have discussed the dell laptop bios password reset tool to reset the BIOS password of a dell laptop.
You can also do this manually and all the methods are well explained in the above lines.
We can also use the Dell Inspiron bios password reset tool.